Suleiman Tannous & Sons Co. Ltd. (STS) was established in Jerusalem, in 1924 by Mr. Suleiman Tannous, a graduate of pharmacy from the American University of Beirut. The company started its activities in 1924 being the first agent of General Motors Corp (GM) outside the USA covering Palestine and Jordan territory.
STS subsequently expanded into different fields of representations including Agricultural Machinery (e.g. Massey Fergusson / USA), Automobile, Diesel and Electrical Equipment spare parts (e.g. Bosch / Germany). As well as Pharmaceuticals, Medical Equipments and Supplies. In 1994, STS restructured its agricultural and automotive part of its business under a new company in the name of Autotech with a strategic partner; the Masri family.
The pharmaceutical and medical side of the business, however, remained solely and exclusively under the name of Suleiman Tannous & Sons Ltd.; the Tannous family. STS is among the oldest and leading Pharmaceutical importers in Jordan. Our representations portfolio includes prime manufacturers. STS prides itself in its own dedicated sales force and comprehensive distribution network. STS has always maintained excellent relations with all principals as well as a distinguished reputation in the Jordanian market. Copyright © 2010 Suleiman Tannous & Sons Co. Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Currently, STS is being managed by the third generation of the Tannous Family. It’s present CEO, Miss Randa George Tannous, was appointed CEO of STS in 1995 and had been assuming this position since then.
Randa George Tannous